I was whining to my mum on the phone yesterday how I want to be home for Xmas already and not cold, stressed, panicky, depressed, alone and head-achy miles away. And what did she say? She wished for a Doctor Who's booth (actually, she spelled it 'Doctor Hu' in the text she sent me:) to teleport me right on Christmas Eve. My mum doesn't even know the name TARDIS, but I still can't help loving her fangirl potential.
But that's not the end! Today I got another text, saying 'I talked to Superman and as soon as he's done pulling on his tights, he'll fly you home for xmas'.
Obviously this calls for - apart from loud praises of how awesome my mum is - a game:
I'll be home for Christmas because
- as soon as Sam and Dean finish off their latest hunt, they'll whisk me away in the Impala
- as soon as Richard is done playing with Denna, he'll come by with Kahlan to escort me home
- as soon as Max tears herself away from smooching Logan, she'll give me a ride on her bike
- as soon as Han is done telling the entire galaxy to kiss his Wookie, he'll
crashland drop by in the Falcon
- as soon as the dragon tells him to move his butt, Merlin will come running, with
jelaous lover Arthur hot on his heels
- as soon as Aslan calls them, the Pevensies will fall out of my wardrobe and jump with me through a painting
- as soon as Vader slaughters the innocents, he'll Force-choke me into next Christmas
- as soon as Jack is done un-dying again, he'll come by with entire Torchwood 3 for
- as soon as the sun comes down and the sparkles are turned off, Edward will give me a piggy-back ride
- as soon as she's bored with handy-Doctor, Rose Tyler will come crashing through the worlds right into my Christmas
- as soon as he head-slaps everyone, Gibbs will find a way to get me home
- as soon as Luke hears my call through the Force, he'll be there :)
more ideas? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?